About Me

My photo
Hye everyone!! Welcome to my blog:D Im Faiz Jim. Born on 25 may 1993. Live at Kajang. My blog is my business medium and my adventure story. Invite your friend to read mine & dont forget to follow. Enjoy reading everyone... :)

Thursday, 11 March 2010

FREE!!! The end fer test and winning of basketball team

hye!!!


haha Im free... Tomorrow Im back home...
And today I had finished my test. My last paper is +Math,Harder or easier??? Its" susahsenang" lah. This week I Dun enough of sleep coz Im just chasing the sylabus for the test. Very blur~~
But I had enough "pulun" ha4. Thanx to my family and friends that supporting me all d time.
And congrate to my MRSM team win against SM SAINS KEPALA BATAS 12-8.
I start scoring at the 2nd point and we thanx and love to all our supporter

No comments: