About Me

My photo
Hye everyone!! Welcome to my blog:D Im Faiz Jim. Born on 25 may 1993. Live at Kajang. My blog is my business medium and my adventure story. Invite your friend to read mine & dont forget to follow. Enjoy reading everyone... :)

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Away


When you go away,
On your trip around the world,
Don’t forget to pack my heart with you.

It won’t take much room,
Folded up and slipped between the pages of your guidebook,
Like some tattered piece of lace
Or dried out rose petal, saved for remembrance…

Be careful not to let it flutter to the ground
Lost in some distant, ancient erg…
Or be swept away by the wind
On some far off and grassy plain…

Instead, save it for a dark, and cold and lonely night
When your soul is weary
And you need to know
That somewhere, someone waits for you with longing..…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet.. nice piece

Faiz said...

Thanks..